Who it?s for:?anyone seeking the five main collagen types to boost the health of their hair, skin, nails, joints, and immune system.
What it does: by providing a variety of collagens:
- Promotes healthy cartilage, nails, hair, and stomach lining
- Promotes immune system support
- Supports healthy joints
- Promotes appearance of healthy skin
- Supports healthy bones
What sets this product apart?
- Includes collagen digesting enzymes that allow the body to better utilize dosage
- Sourced from grass-fed beef, fish, cage-free chicken, and eggshell membrane
- Clean, sustainable ingredients
- The different forms of collagen allow one to reap alternative benefits from each
|Hydrolyzed grass fed beef collagen||
|Fish collagen||A type 1 collagen with the best absorption and bioavailability due to smaller particle sizes than other animal collagens.|
|Cage-free chicken collagen||A type II collagen that contains chondroitin and ?glucosamine, which rebuild cartilage to help:
|Eggshell membrane collagen concentrate||
Ingredients:?Hydrolyzed grass-fed beef collagen, fish collagen, chicken collagen, eggshell membrane collagen concentrate (includes Types I, II, III, V, X), collagen digesting enzymes (protease, serrapeptase), fulvic powder.
DOES NOT CONTAIN:?milk crustacean shellfish, tree nut, peanut, wheat or soybean allergens.
SUGGESTED USE: Add 2 scoops (21.2 g) of powder to 8 fl oz of water, juice or hot or cold liquid or recipe of choice.
KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
?Department of Exercise Science, Physical Education, and Recreation at Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA, 2006
?Journal Nature Communications, 2015
?Department of Life Sciences (R&D), Datt Mediproducts Ltd., Gurgaon, India
?Long, F.D., R.G. Adams and D.P. Devore, 2004.?Preparation of hyaluronic acid from eggshell membrane.
There are no reviews yet.