Who it?s for:?anyone seeking a single source for holistic gut health to support?digestion, immune function, mood, seasonal allergy relief, skin health, weight loss, and sleep.
What it does:?may help:
- Stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Supports healthy digestion
- Promotes immune health
- Boosts mood
- Promotes relief from seasonal allergies
- Promotes skin health
- Supports healthy weight loss
- Support healthy sleep patterns
What sets this product apart?
- A holistic approach to total gut health
- Contains our proprietary?i26 Hyperimmune Egg Powder, which may eliminate bacterial pathogens and balance immune inflammatory responses.
- i26 Hyperimmune Egg Powder patent: prevents, counters, or reduces gastrointestinal damage by administering milk or egg products from hyperimmunized animals. ?
- Contains an Exclusive Probiotic Blend that may:?
- Prevent harmful bacteria from colonizing the intestine
- Enhance mood
- Increase the gut?s population of beneficial bacteria (aiding digestion)
- Help with gut balance and stability
- Contains the DigeZyme Multi-Enzyme Complex, which may help break down food so the body can soak up nutrients, digest fruits and vegetables, and break down lactose.?
- Promotes the production of postbiotics in the body?metabolic byproducts responsible for many probiotic benefits. They may also provide protection against harmful bacteria.
|i26 Hyperimmune Egg Powder (2.5 g)||It?may help deliver antibodies and complex bioactive immune factors that help eliminate bacterial pathogens and balance immune inflammatory responses.|
|Inulin (2 g)||A plant-based soluble fiber (prebiotic) that may help stimulate the growth of beneficial gut bacteria, which helps support digestion and sleep.?1, 2|
|L-Glutamine (1.5 g)||Amino acid that?s??been shown to increase blood flow to the gut and plays an important role in immune function.?It may?also promote a youthful appearance in skin.?3, 4|
|Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) [fruiting body] powder (750 mg)||May act as a prebiotic to change bacteria in your stomach for the better.?5|
|Lion?s mane mushroom (Hericium rinaceus) [fruiting body] Powder (500 mg)||May have beneficial effects on the stomach.?6|
|Cordyceps mushroom (Cordyceps sinensis) (250 mg) (Standardized to Contain 7%??Cordycepic Acid)||May help provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.?7|
|DigeZyme? Multi-Enzyme Complex (100 mg)||
|Probiotic blend (20 billion CFU)||
Consult your healthcare professional if pregnant or nursing or taking medications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is manufactured in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. Contains: Eggs.
Mix one scoop in 8 oz. of water or blend with your favorite shake.
1?Food Microbial Sciences Unit, The University of Reading, Reading, UK, 2005
2?Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, 2018
3?Canadian Society of Intestinal Research, 2019
4?Save Institute, 2017
5?Journal Nature Communications, 2015
6?College of Life Science, Anhui Science and Technology University, Fengyang, 233100, Anhui, China,
7?Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Xuanwu Hospital, Capital Medical University,
8?Johns Hopkins University: The Digestive System, 2018
9?Harvard Health Publishing, Harvard Medical School, 2018
10?Commonly consumed green leafy vegetables for their antioxidant capacity and its linkage with the micronutrient profile, 2017
11?Johns Hopkins Medicine, 2019
12?University of S?o Paulo, S?o Carlos, SP, Brazil, 2013.
13?Leiden University, Institute for Psychological Research, Cognitive Psychology, The Netherlands, 2015
14?American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (Oxford Academic), 2017.
16 ?Lactobacillus plantarum and Its Probiotic and Food Potentialities, 2017
17?Journal of Functional Foods, 2013
18?A review on the health benefits of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium animalis subspecies lactis BB-12, 2018.
19?Role of the gut microbiota in nutrition and health, 2018
20?Health and Nutrition Properties of Probiotics in Food including Powder Milk with Live Lactic Acid Bacteria. Geneva, Switzerland, 2011
21?Division of Food Microbiology and Bioprocesses, Universit? degli Studi di Milano, Milan, Italy, 2012.
22?Department of Physiology, University of Murcia, Spain, 2014.
There are no reviews yet.